NON-SAFETY, ON THE GROUND CVR BACKUP
- CloudBox® takes a backup of Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) and key Flight Data Recorder (FDR) parameters at regular intervals, then transmits this information to ground whenever a predefined incident or manually triggered event occurs, where it is automatically saved on the airline's own servers.
- In essence, it is a copy of the black box on-board aircraft, but stored locally on the ground. Ensuring that the airline has clear and actionable information in the event of an airborne emergency can significantly reduce the time taken to identify what went wrong and accurately locate the aircraft.
- CloudBox® would give emergency services teams critical additional time to provide much needed care and - when combined with the SmartFleet® package - could actually help to save lives.
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) and Flight Data Recorder (FDR) backup to ground servers.
- Real-time computation of key parameters on pre-defined intervals as well as on unscheduled events
- Makes a thirty-minute backup of black-box information readily available to investigators.
- Does not interfere with regular blackbox operations.
CloudBox® enabled aircraft have a distinct advantage over other lesser equipped aircraft - the ability to automatically transmit key CVR and FDR directly to ground in the event of an emergency.
This ensures clear, actionable information is readily available for investigators to examine at the touch of a button, and most importantly without having to wait for what can be an awful long time to physically recover the blackboxes, assuming this is possible.
CloudBox® takes all of the guesswork out of responding to an aircraft emergency.